Friday, June 15, 2012

WREATH & CRAFT BUCKET

Today was AWESOMEEEEEEEE!

I ran to a few stores and began buying somethings for my classroom! Oh yeaaaaaa!

Can you feel my excitement through the screen?!

Anywho, today I stopped by Target, Lowe's, Dollar Tree, Hobby Lobby, Joanne's Fabric, and School Aids (our local teacher store) for some goodies for my classroom!! Even though I haven't had a chance to actually see my new classroom, I could not resist the urge of spending some money on some stuff!

I will post pictures later of everything that I purchased from the stores. I wanted to stop by and post some pictures of some projects that I started today!!

In one of my earlier posts, I mentioned that I wanted to have a "candy" theme for my classroom, so I have decided to stick with an orange, pink, yellow, and chocolate color scheme. This little desk organizer is what inspired me...



So, today I decided to begin buying some knick knacks and organization things and I found these cute buckets at Target in the dollar section!


I wanted to jazz them up a little so I bought some ribbon and a multi-pack of cardstock from Joanne's Fabric & Hobby Lobby. Here is what the buckets looked like after...

I purchased six buckets total and I plan on using them to hold craft supplies, such as, crayons, color pencils, markers, scissors, and glue. I numbered them so that each group of students know which number to get and it also keeps me aware of any broken or misplaced items.

While at Joanne's, I also purchased some supplies to make a wreath for my classroom door!


 This is the finished product!




Hope you guys enjoyed my post! :)


Oh! Question: Have any of ya'll been watching DALLAS?! The older one is wayyyy before my time, but the new 2012 version has me hooked! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment