Monday, July 23, 2012

Best Boyfriend Everrrrr

I know! I know! It is considered taboo to post more than one post a day...but WHO CARES! lol. I had to come on here to BRAG about my wonderful, loving, thoughtful boyfriend! As I have mentioned in previous posts, I have decided to paint my classroom! Well, since I am a new teacher in my school parish, I have to attend a New Teacher Training ALL this week PLUS it's ALL day! (SHOOT ME!) So, since I am required to attend the training, I do not have ANY free time to stop by my classroom and do things (i.e. PAINT!). SO my wonderful boyfriend, volunteered his ENTIRE OFF day to paint my classroom BY HIMSELF! Isn't that L-O-V-E! Gosh, I love him! :)


Here are some pictures of the progress!

He is actually almost done, which is AWESOME!!! He only has a half of a wall to complete and touch-ups!

EXCUSE THE CLUTTER & DISORGANIZATION PLEASE! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment