Monday, July 23, 2012

Newbie Blog Hop

Okay! Mrs. Janis at Grade 3 is the place for me! is hosting a NEWBIE BLOGGERS BLOG HOP!!



So, since I am a newbie, I felt it necessary to join in the fun! :)

The linky party is mainly an avenue for us to connect with other newbies and more seasoned bloggers out there! We are required to answer these FIVE questions!

1.  what state you are in- I live in Louisiana!!
2.  your current teaching position- 5th grade (All subjects)

3.  your teaching experience- I have taught 6th/7th grade English/Lang. Arts
4.  when you started blogging- I started blogging on June 8, 2012
5.  share a blogging tip / blogging resource- The only blogging tip I have is to be PROACTIVE! Don't just follow blogs and get ideas! Share your ideas and post things!



There it is! Don't forget to follow and if you are a newbie, be sure to link up with Mrs. Janis!

6 comments:

  1. Just found you through the blog hop and am now your 3rd follower! I'd love for you to come take a look at my blog!

    Stephanie
    Mrs. A's Room

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you through the Blog Hop, too! I can't believe you get to paint your classroom - I'm so jealous :) I'm a newbie, too, so stop by sometime!

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I am your #5 follower! Love your background.

    Stop by my very new blog and give me a shout.

    Mrs. B's Nook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just had to comment! I am from B.R. Louisiana too. I now live in Texas. I lived there for 20 something years. I also graduated from S.L.U., but in 1995 :) I'm a little older.
    heidihoang@live.com
    heidi'skrazykinder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there....I just found your blog and am now a follower. I have an award for you. Please hop over to my blog to pick it up (and follow if you would like.)
    Amy
    www.adventuresinteaching.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog. I am your newest follower. Come visit us sometime.
    http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/
    Stephanie (your newest follower)

    ReplyDelete