Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Finally!

I have not been posting lately but it is all in good reason! I have finally gotten the chance to view my classroom!!!!!!! I was soooooo excited to walk into that room! I felt like the five kids on the Willy Wonka movie walking into the chocolate room for the first time. LOL! 

I have been to my classroom EVERYDAY this week! My mom and I have been cleaning and organizing machines! We are no where near done and I still have to PAINT my room, ORGANIZE my room,and DECORATE my room! So, I def have my work cut out for me! PLUS, it's 91 degrees with a humidity index of about 1 million degrees in Louisiana, so once I get home, I am POOPED! :) 

Here are some pictures of my classroom! I still have a lot of work to do! 






P.S. I am finally going to get around to posting my "Monday Made It" later this evening. It won't necessarily be a MONDAY made it, but hey the world will continue turning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment