Thursday, July 12, 2012

My FIRST Award!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Can you feel the excitement oozing through your computer screen!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Okay! Breathe Sahara! Breathe!

Okay my lovely teachers, today I was nominated for the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD by an awesome blogger Ms. Randi at Teaching in an Organized Mess! Thank You Ms. Randi :)



Now! Here are the rules:

1. Thank the blogger who awarded you.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Include the award image.  
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their blog.
7. Finally, let the other bloggers know they've been nominated. 


RANDOM FACTS
1. I am currently taking sign language classes. 
2. I have three tattoos.
3. I have a dog named Howie. He is a Lhasa Apso/Schnauzer mix. 
4. I drive a red Nissan Versa.
5. I am obsessed with leopard print!!
6. I loveeeeeee hot fries. lol.
7. I loveeeeeee Chick-Fil-A chicken breakfast burritos. :)


For the Versatile Blogger Award I nominate:


2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through the blog hop! Welcome to blogging and congratulations on the award!

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete