Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Monday Made It!!! THE REMIX :)

Okay, so here is my "MONDAY MADE IT" hosted by Mrs. Tara at 4th Grade Frolics

I know this isn't Monday...I am well aware of that but since I have been so busy getting my classroom together... Monday kind of slipped by me. :|

Anywho! For the past month or so, I have been oogling those wonderful tissue balls on pinterest. I was kind of intimidated by them, but I reallllyyyyyyy wanted them in my classroom, so I sucked it up and learned how to make those wonderful little balls!

I have made 10 in total! Hot pink, chocolate brown, light pink, bright green, and turquoise! These are the main colors that I have chosen to correspond with my SWEET SHOPPE theme!

I haven't hung them up in my classroom yet, but as soon as I do, I PROMISE that I will post some pics!Until then here is a picture of one that I made! I am in LOVE!


7 comments:

  1. Those look great! I am very impressed...I am not brave enough to try making them. =)

    I am your 1st follower! Wahoo! Welcome to blogging. I love the name of your blog. I hop you get the chance to hop over and visit me. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for clicking that follow button & I look forward to stalking your blog!

      Delete
  2. Hi, I am excited to be your second follower. I love the Pom poms, can't wait to see them in your classroom. Thanks for sharing.

    Jill
    Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pom!!! I'm wanting to make those!!! Thanks for linking up:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I'm actually planning to make those later this week! Your pom poms look great!

    Leslie
    Miss R's Room

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my blog!! I have another question for you... How do you get your pom poms to look so good? I made one today and threw it in the trash. It looked terrible!! What size tissue paper do you use and how man sheets??

    Leslie
    Miss R's Room

    ReplyDelete